Be transformed is a discovery group not a Bible study. The group is an informal combination of group discussion, discovering truths and life sharing where we could connect ourselves to others. It is as if a deeper part of us has a place to go, where we are all the same.
- We are that there is something “better” than where we are.
- We know we are failing at different levels.
- Our failures cause feelings of guilt, shame, condemnation and inferiority. We desire better!
- We feel powerless to get there on our own.
- We find that God uses the group members to deliver support, answers, wisdom, encouragement, correction, modeling, strengths, and comforts.
We experience grace as we share failures, fears, pain and problems and we find that we are more alike than we are different. We feel less judged! As grace is offered, all these things mentioned lessen.